Okay but I just I want a 1x1 partner who I can be friends with and harass at all hours of the night with whatever I want to tell them. Where we stay up at night just for the feels and to talk to each other. And we have chatzys and kiks between our characters and just have a lot of fun and feels….
this is when the feeling sinks in. i dont want to miss you like this.
GET TO KNOW ME MEME | favorite female characters (1/5): evelyn o’connell, née carnahan
Filthy, rude, complete scoundrel. Nothing to like there at all.
I stumbled across this song - it’s a bonus track on the Much Ado About Nothing soundtrack. It’s bloody hilarious.
Catherine: How long is this gonna take?
David: Here we go!
Catherine: Don’t make me do this.
David: Oh, you’re gonna love it!
David: We’re like a branch and its vine
Catherine: Like a drunk and his wine
David: Like the leaves and the breeze
Catherine: Fatty food and disease
David: And like a sheep and a lamb
Catherine: Like a pig and a ham
David: We go together —
Catherine: Can I go now? …can I just…?
David: Just like Shakespeare and verse
Catherine: Like a corpse and a hearse
David: Like a song and a dance
Catherine: Like the English and France
David: Like a Persian and rugs
Catherine: Like a headache and drugs
Both: We go together, you and I
David: We go together like the news and the weather
We fit like hand in glove
Catherine: For now and forever
David: Just like birds of a feather
We fly so high above
We stick together like the earth and the sun
Catherine: Like a dentist and fun
David: We go like honey and bees
Catherine: Like a mold on a cheese
David: And like a bird and its nest
Catherine: Like a clown and depressed
Both: We go together, you and I
David: Wait for it, wait for it!
[horn solo. At the end David stops and gasps for breath]
Catherine: *What* was THAT?!
David: That was me playing with my old horn!
Catherine: Oh. Shouldn’t you wait ‘til I’ve gone?
David: Ah, feels so good to hold it again!
Catherine: Well, you’ve not had it out in ages!
David: D’you want a go with it?
Catherine: I’m not putting that in my mouth!
Catherine: We go together and we know that whatever
We’re stuck like nails and glue
David: There’s nothing can sever
Such a well-made endeavour as me —
Catherine: — And me
David: — And you
Catherine: I guess it’s true
We’re like a yawn and a dream
David: Like a cherry on cream
Catherine: Like the wind and a kite
David: Now you’ve got it, all right!
Catherine: We’re like a parent and child!
David: Like a — sorry, what?!
Catherine: We go together, you and I
David: You and me
Catherine: We go together, me and you
David: That’s right, we do!
Both: We go together… you and I!
David: Ah! See, I told you you’d enjoy yourself!
Catherine: Yeah! …It’s smaller than I thought, though.
David: …Are you still talking about my horn?
source for lyrics
oh look it’s the play that got me into shakespeare
eXCUSE ME WHY IS THERE NO DOCTOR WHO MUSICAL WHAT THE HELL THEY CAN ALL SING AND PLAY INSTRUMENTS AND DANCE AND ACT AND I WANT A SOUNDTRACK
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW AND LISTEN TO THIS
The RolePlay Business
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention
The haircut that was a show to watch